Free bus service from JR Sapporo Station. Reservations will no longer be accepted once seating becomes full, so please reserve as early as possible. For your comfort and convenience, please take advent of the pick-up/drop-off bus service.
- Reservation Method
- For customers who wish to take the shuttle bus, please book online. Booking Application for Shuttle bus service * Due to the limited number of seats on the bus, we do not allow use for groups of 8 or more people.
- Gathering on Day of Bus Departure
- Reception will begin 30 minutes prior to bus departure. Please be sure to check-in at least 15 minutes before departure time. To ensure our smooth and proper bus ride together, it is necessary to keep to the time schedule strictly. *As of October 1, 2016, the reception location of the shuttle bus arriving and departing from Sapporo Station has changed.
Customers are to gather near the JR Sapporo Station North-Central Exit, between Bell Plaza (“Kane no Hiroba”) and Doutor Coffe. Staff wearing a yellow jacket will be there to receive you.
- Pick-up Bus (Leaving from Sapporo Station North Exit)
Reception Sapporo Station North Exit Leaving Sapporo Station North Exit Arriving at Mori no Soraniwa 13：00 13:30 16:00
- Sending-off Bus (Leaving from Toya Kohantei)
Gathering at Mori no Soraniwa Leaving from Mori no Soraniwa Arriving at Sapporo Station North Exit 9:45 10:00 12:30
【April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019】 On the 1st floor of New Chitose Airport in the arrival lobby, between Japan Airlines (JAL) Arrival Port A and Japan Airlines (JAL) Arrival Port B, there is a big green sign reading “Hokkaido Tour Desk” at the domestic flights tour desk area. This is the designated meeting place. The counter staff will receive you.
- Pick-up Bus (Leaving from New Chitose Airport)
Reception New Chitose Airport Leaving New Chitose Airport Arriving at Mori no Soraniwa 13:45 14:00 15:30
- Sending-off Bus (Leaving from Mori no Soraniwa)
Gathering at Mori no Soraniwa Leaving from Mori no Soraniwa Arriving at New Chitose Airport 10:45 10:50 12:30
- Important Note
- ・On days that there are no reservations made, the service will not be running.
- ・This is a share-ride bus.
- ・The order of departure and arrival for the 3 Kita Yuzawa hotels is subject to change.
- ・Due to our responsibility to be punctual, it is necessary for customers to be on time.
- ・Please be aware in advance that if the airplane / public transportation you are using is late, there are times when the shuttle bus may leave without you. In such cases, the travel arrangements and expenses to the hotel become the customer’s responsibility.
- ・For customers with flights arriving at New Chitose Airport, please be aware that the bus route is via Toyako.For flights arriving at Sapporo as well, there are times when the route will be via Toyako. Please be aware in advance.
- ・The New Chitose Airport shuttle service usually proceeds in the order of Kitayuzawa ⇒ Toyako. There is a possibility that the operation order will be changed if we extend service due to high frequency. We thank you for your acknowledgment in advance.
- ・Please be aware in advance that depending on traffic conditions, the bus may run on a slight time lag.
- ・This is a completely non-smoking bus.
- ・Please note that neither we, nor the bus company, shall be response for the loss of your luggage and/or personal belongings. Please be responsible in looking after your belongings.
- ・Please be aware in advance that there will be no stops to get on or off the bus along the route to or from the hotel.
- ・Shuttle bus reservation will be automatically canceled when the reservation is canceled.
- ・For the New Chitose Airport shuttle reservations, a cancelation fee will be incurred. In the case of same day cancelation(s), a full 100% usage charge will be applied. We appreciate your attention in this matter.
- ・(Cancellation up to the day before the intended stay is free of charge.)
- ・Noguchi Kanko Group Hotels Shuttle Bus Information