“The five major nutrients of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins, minerals”
Chicken, beef, fish, mushrooms, eggs, beans, vegetables … utilized in the menu as ingredients for all 15 themes.
Please enjoy the creative crafting of nutrients found exclusively at Arasoya’s original buffet.
Click to enlarge the picture.
- More than seven performance menus!
- Take your restaurant experience to the next level, watching as the chef whirls before your eyes creating more than 7 kinds of fun demonstration menu choices!
- Fresh vegetables raised in the Date City’s
own and our own local farms!
- Vegetables used in cuisines are harvested mainly at the fresh and delicious local farms of Date City. Please relish the healthy menu of Arasoya, from nature’s hand to your mouth.
- AAOmeister produced Ezoshika cuisine!
- Takahiro Ginosui, the complete chef, is certified as an Ezoshikameister! We serve this specialized Ezoshika menu, which is delicious as well as healthy.
- Your own original kids lunch platter!
- In the kids ‘corner, make your own original kids’ lunch platter with our buffet.
The lunch menu packed with everyone’s favorite dishes, sure to create an enjoyable time with your family.
- Freshly baked crepes and sweets of Soraniwa’s patisserie.
- The original sweets are made daily in the chef workshop by the pastry chef of Soraniwa.
Be sure to imagine your favorite crepe and watch it be created on the spot.
*The menu will vary according to the season. The photograph serves as an image only.
A motif created from the world view according to American writer Mark Twain’s “Adventures of Tom Sawyer”, with Thomas locomotives carrying food and a fun tree houses.
We have prepared a venue similar to an amusement park where children can have fun dining, with hammocks and more.
As it is all-you-can-eat, you can enjoy your preferences as much as you would like.
- We have in mind your desire to cherish a happy meal time with family.
This space is designed with such thought.
- Based on the “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”, the design and decoration of the store’s interior was carefully made to produce full excitement and adventure.
- Crepes, pancakes, iced oysters and more ride your way by train.
- Inside the shop, there are hammocks and tree houses that you can go in and play about.
- Open Hours
- Dinner:18:00 – 21:00(last order by 20:30)
/ Breakfast: 7:00 – 9:30
*Business hours may vary slightly.
- For information regarding food allergies and related content, please click here.